If you follow them on Facebook, you know Hardywood is throwing a Fourth of July party unlike any other. They will be celebrating the release of their newest beer SB (Special Bitter) 604 in honor of Virginia breweries gaining the right to sell pints of beer. Here are some of the beers to be featured at the event:
- SB 604, 3.8% ABV, American-style special bitter (served in commemorative handled mason jar)
- Singel, 6.2% ABV, Belgian Abbey-style Blonde Ale
- Singel Shandy, 3.1% ABV, half Hardywood Singel, half Francie’s Lemonade (fresh squeezed ginger lemonade)
- Hoplar, 8.5% ABV, Dry-hopped Imperial IPA Conditioned on Virginia Tulip Poplar Wood
- Nick Palmer, 7.5% ABV, the perfect blend of Singel and Hoplar
- Bourbon Cru, 10.2% ABV, Belgian Quadrupel aged in Virginia Bourbon Barrels
- Mint Julep, 10.2% ABV, rear inside bar only, Bourbon Cru poured through a Randall of fresh mint leaves and dark Belgian candi crystals
Bring your own lawn chairs or picnic blanket and grab a prime music/fireworks viewing spot in the nTelos Field across the street from the brewery.
So come out and join the celebration. Head over to the Facebook event for parking and other details.