Join Style Weekly’s Jason Roop as he presents a panel discussion on Richmond’s craft beer revolution at Capital Ale House Downtown Thursday March 21st. Here are the big guns of the Richmond beer scene joining in on the Barons of Beer event:
- Dave Gott — vice president, Legend Brewing
- Patrick Murtaugh — co-founder, Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
- Steve McKenna — bartender, co-star of “Drinking Made Easy”
- An “Mekong” Bui — chief beer officer at Mekong Vietnamese Restaurant
- Mike Killelea — head brewer, Center of the Universe Brewing & Chairman of the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild
The event starts at 5:30pm with a special tasting. The panel discussion will start at 6pm followed by a beer enthusiast reception from 7 – 8pm. Tickets are $25/person and include 3 tastings and hors d’oeuvres. Go here to buy tickets and for more information.