Screens ‘n’ Suds 7th annual Big Event returns to The Answer Brewpub on Saturday December 5th at 2pm. All proceeds from this event will go to benefit National MS Society as well as other charities to be named later. As always, there will be awesome screen printed art for sale, live music, and delicious craft beer including the return of SnS’ small batch series.
Screens ‘n’ Suds 2014 Small Batch Series consisted of seven beers:
- Hardywood Park – Sixtel – Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout with berries; (base beer is same as the much-lauded Trickery)
- Lickinghole Creek/Champion Collaboration – Procrastination – Belgian Pale Ale
- O’Connor Brewing – Ibrick – Imperial Turkish Coffee Stout
- Strangeways Brewing – The Wyld Sisters – 3 American Wild Ales, each with a different Brettanomyces yeast strain
Olivia – Blackberry Wild Sour Ale
Portia – Raspberry Wild Sour Ale
Beatrice – Mixed Berry Wild Sour Ale
- Three Brothers – Contortoise – Turtle candy-inspired Imperial Brown Ale
Details for the 2015 series have not been finalized but will likely include draft only offerings from Hardywood Park Craft Brewery and Brothers Craft Brewing.
Also returning this year is the VIP Speakeasy featuring tastes from rare bottles donated by members of the local beer community. Tickets for the speakeasy will go on sale at 3pm today Wednesday November 11th here and include:
- All-you-can-eat buffet from The Answer Brewpub kitchen!
- Unlimited beverage samples
- Private acoustic performance from members of the Trongone Band
- Commemorative stemware glass
- Special pricing on select Screens ‘n’ Suds merchandise
- Exclusive raffle items specially selected for our VIPs
- Special rare and vintage beers not available at the downstairs bar!
The cost for the tickets will be $50/person. The speakeasy sold out early last year so get your ticket now while you can by keeping an eye on the Eventbrite link to purchase.
Head over to the Facebook event for more details and updates.