Here is your invitation to hang out with every single Richmond brewery Saturday August 2nd at The Cask Cafe from 2pm to close:
Hello beer lovers and fellow Richmonders,
This has been something that has been in the works for some time! Richmond Breweries United is a soon to be non profit made up of the Richmond Area breweries, Richmond Regional Tourism, and RVA Beer writers and bloggers. The group was formed to advocate Richmond beer culture and beer tourism. Cask Café on Robinson has jumped in to give us a hand. We are having a release party for the printed Richmond Beer Trail Map that will be freshly available thanks to Richmond Regional Tourism and Style Weekly. Also the first batch of promotion for RVABEER.COM will be available which links to the craft beer section of the Richmond Regional Tourism website. This party is open to the public and a great opportunity for all of us to celebrate the continued success of RVA as a beer town and the beginning of the 3rd annual Virginia Craft Beer Month. hope to see you there!
On more somber note this event will also be a farewell party for Ed Medina who is returning to town to say his last goodbyes to RVA before moving to North Carolina. Ed has beer a huge local beer advocate with his blog site www.vacraftbeer.com. For years he has helped our local beer scene grow, been an integral part of our community, and a great guy to grab beers with.
Here are the beers to be tapped from each of the Richmond area breweries:
- Strangeways Brewing – Wake me up before you Gose
- Ex Billy’s BBQ & Brewery – Double Deke Black Rye IPA
- Ardent Craft Ales – Mild Ale
- Hardywood – Virginia Blackberry
- Triple Crossing & The Answer Collab – Street Cred IPA
- Lickinghole Creek – Bourbon Barrel Tripel
- Legend – Imperial Bourbon Brown Ale
- Center of The Universe – RVale
- Isley Brewing – Tall Dark and Hopsome
- Rusty Beaver – Bucktooth IPA
- Midnight Brewery – New Beginning Kolsch
Head over to the Facebook event for more information and updates.
The Cask Cafe
206 S Robinson St
Richmond, VA 23220